Terms & Conditions
SunStream Technology Inc. owns and operates this Website. We are a company incorporated in Delaware and our principal place of business is located at 330 E Germann Rd, Suite 107, Gilbert, AZ 85297, USA.
1. ADDITIONAL POLICIES THAT APPLY TO SERVICES
- Terms of Sale and Limited Warranty. SunStream Technology’s Terms of Sale and Limited Warranty apply to all purchases made through our Website and our third party retailers or distributors.
- Refund Policy: SunStream Technology’s Refund Policy apply to all consumers residing in South Africa that made purchases made through our Website.
2. WHO CAN USE OUR SERVICES?
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 (thirteen) or consumers who are barred from concluding transactions in your applicable jurisdiction. Where children under the age of 18 wish to conclude transactions on our Website, such transaction must be concluded with the prior consent or involvement of a parent or guardian. Any violation or attempted violation of this provision may result in the immediate termination of your ability to access our Services and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders made by you.
If you are an individual residing within South Africa, please refer to the modifications of this provision here.
3. USING OUR SERVICES
- Misuse. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: (a) access or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful; (b) access or use the Website for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Website or this Agreement; (c) access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any World Panel computer system, server, or network; (d) access or use the Website in any manner that interferes with any other person's access or use of the Website; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, or any SunStream Technology computer system, server, or network; or (f) access or use materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by SunStream Technology.
- Compliance. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, you must ensure that your use and access of the Website complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Otherwise, any breach of the provisions described above may constitute a criminal offense and our Website will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- Trademarks. We own the names and aesthetic look we use for our Services and on this Website, and these names are protected by United States and International trademark or trade dress laws. SunStream Technology’s trademarks and trade dress may not be (1) used in connection with any product or service that is not SunStream Technology’s, (2) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or (3) in any manner that disparages or discredits SunStream Technology. All other trademarks not owned by SunStream Technology that appear on our Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SunStream Technology.
- Patents. SunStream Technology owns various patents in the United States and Foreign jurisdictions. One or more patents owned by SunStream Technology apply to the SunStream Technology Services. Click here to see a non-exhaustive list of applicable SunStream Technology patents.
- Copyrights. SunStream Technology has intellectual property rights covering subject matter on this Website. The information, documents, related graphics, logos, icons, audio clips, photographs, other images, and Website layout (the “Content”) published in this Website are the sole property of SunStream Technology, except for information provided by third-party vendors under contract to SunStream Technology, its subsidiaries or affiliates. All SunStream Techology Content is protected by United States and international Copyright laws.
5. INTERNATIONAL USERS
- The SunStream Technology Website is controlled, operated, and administered from its offices within the United States of America. If you access the SunStream Technology Website from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local and international laws, as well as with the laws of the United States.
- You agree that you will not use the SunStream Technology Website or any publications or other Content accessed through the SunStream Technology Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or by any other applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY SERVICE AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE, INCLUDING YOUR ACCESS TO ANY DOCUMENTS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE, AND WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AGAINST SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY, ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, OR AFFILIATES.
- WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) ACCESS TO THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY SERVICE AND WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
- TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH WITHIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WORLD PANEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF OUR EXPRESS WARRANTY, AND AT SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED WITHIN OUR LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES, COUNTRIES AND/OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IN NO EVENT, SHALL SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY, ITS DISTRIBUTORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) FOR: (1) DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT; (2) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES AND COSTS) OF ANY KIND; (3) ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS; (4) ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL; (5) ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS; OR (6) ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING WORLD PANEL'S LIABILITY TO REPAYMENT OF NO MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE CONSUMER. THE CONSUMER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY WORLD PANEL PRODUCT COVERED IN THIS WEBSITE WHICH IS NOT THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF SUNSTREAM TECHNOLOGY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold SunStream Technology, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against SunStream Technology by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
9. AMENDMENTS OR MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We may periodically update our Services and this Agreement to describe new Website features or Products we offer. If we make material changes to this Agreement, we will post a notice on our Website to notify you of the changes to our Agreement. However, there may be certain circumstances where we may seek your consent electronically. If you continue to use our Website and third-party vendors after notice of the change has been given, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Agreement practices.
10. CONFLICT OF LAWS
You must use the Website only for the purposes expressly set forth on the Website and in this Agreement. Any other use of the Website is prohibited. If there is a conflict between any statement on the Website and any provision of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement will apply.
SunStream Technology retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Website. SunStream Technology also reserves the right to discontinue providing this Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that SunStream Technology shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
12. GOVERNING LAW
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the State of Colorado, USA without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of any state or federal courts located in Colorado.
13. EFFECTIVE DATE
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact us if you any questions about this Agreement. You may reach us at email@example.com or you may also write to us at: SunStream Technology Inc. ATTN: Legal Department, 330 E Germann Rd, Suite 107, Gilbert, AZ 85297, USA.