Q: What can I charge with my SunStream® panel?
A: You can charge most 5V USB devices directly with your SunStream® panel in optimal weather conditions. Examples of such devices include cell phones, GPS units, small action cameras, Bluetooth speakers, portable lights, non-Apple® tablets, and portable batteries.
Some devices have larger power requirements and can be charged using a portable battery/power bank, like our PowerStream®. In these cases, charge your power bank with your SunStream® panel, then use that to charge your device, day or night. Apple iPad® tablets require additional amperage to charge properly and will need to be charged through a power bank. Non-Apple® tablets in general will take longer to charge.
Q: Can I charge my iPhone®?
A: Yes. Our SunStream PRO® panel can directly charge Apple® iPhones, and our PowerStream® power bank can also charge all iPhones.
Q: Can I charge my Samsung® phone?
A: Yes. Our SunStream PRO® Kit can directly charge Samsung phones. In less than optimal sunlight conditions, we recommend using a power bank or the PowerStream® to charge advanced Samsung® phones. Phones with quick-charging technology may stop charging when clouds or shadows pass by. If that happens, simply unplug the phone and plug it back in to begin charging the phone again.
Q: How long will it take to charge my device?
A: Your charge time will depend on the device type, a proper angle of the panel to the sun, and overall weather conditions. A typical smartphone with a 3,000 mAH battery takes about 3-4 hours to fully charge from 0-100% via our PRO® (1A) panel in perfect weather conditions. We recommend leaving your phone in airplane mode to optimize your charging time.
Q: Can I charge directly from my SunStream® panel?
A: Absolutely! Our panels are built to be the most efficient panels for direct solar charging. Just remember to angle your panel towards unobstructed sunlight for the best results.
Q: Where should I use my SunStream® panel?
A: Our panels are meant for outdoor use, angled toward the sun in uninterrupted sunlight. The charging speed may vary depending on cloud cover, time of day, shading, and weather conditions. Interference with direct sunlight will impact the power output and slow the charging speed.
Q: How much power does each SunStream® panel produce?
A: Solar panel ratings are based on the amount of energy their raw solar array can produce. All other panels on the market use a portion of their energy to power their internal electronics. As a result, their actual usable wattage/power is often reduced by 20-30% or more, even though they may claim higher capacities. Our unique SunStream™ technology converts 99% of its raw solar energy into fully usable power for your phone or device, which means 6 watts of power for your device.
Q: Does my SunStream® panel hold a charge or have a built-in battery?
A: No. Your SunStream® panel converts sunlight directly into electricity. There is no internal battery and no wait time to use it. When sunlight hits the panel, it is ready to charge. To store energy for later, use it to charge your PowerStream® companion power bank.
Q: Why would I need to use a power bank?
A: For best-charging performance with advanced devices like smartphones or some tablets, we recommend using our PowerStream® power bank, because some devices do not allow the power level to vary once you start charging.
Most advanced smartphones have software that stops the phone from charging when input power is reduced, such as when a cloud passes by.
Charging the backup companion power bank battery during the day will allow you to charge your device at night, so you can use your phone freely during the day.
Q: What do I do if my device stops charging from my SunStream® panel?
A: Smartphones with quick-charging technology may stop charging when clouds or shadows pass by. If that happens, simply unplug the phone and plug it back in to begin charging the phone again.
In some cases, when the sunlight is disrupted, your phone may cancel the charge, or you may receive an unauthorized charging message. To restore the charge, simply unplug and reconnect the phone or device to the panel while located in direct sunlight.
Q: What do I do if my device won’t charge from my SunStream® panel?
A: Some devices have larger power requirements and are best charged using a companion battery or power bank, like our PowerStream®. In these cases, simply charge your power bank with your panel, then use that to charge your device, day or night.
Q: How durable is my SunStream® panel?
A: Our Chipset-Free® technology and rugged design make our panels extremely durable and reliable. They are water-submersible and drop-resistant up to 2 meters. Every SunStream® panel is built for the outdoors. If left outside, it can withstand wind, rain, and extreme temperature changes for many years.
Q: What happens if I get saltwater on my SunStream® panel?
A: Prolonged exposure to salt can corrode the USB port in the panel. If exposed to salt water, rinse it with fresh water.
Q: Are there any safety concerns when using a SunStream® product?
A: Almost none – the solar charger itself is durable, rugged, waterproof and UL safety approved. However, do not direct artificially concentrated sunlight onto the panel. Please use caution when handling your SunStream® panel as it may become hot while in the sun for long periods. If the USB port comes into contact with saltwater, we advise flushing it with fresh water prior to using it.
Q: How long will my PowerStream® power bank hold a charge if I don’t use it?
A: Lithium-ion batteries such as those used in the PowerStream® can hold a charge for several months, but they do slowly lose their power over time when not in use. To keep your battery fresh, charge it fully every 1-3 months.
Q: Can I charge my PowerStream® power bank from a wall outlet?
A: Yes, our power bank can be charged with a standard micro-USB plug. It will take approximately 3 hours to charge fully from a wall outlet.
Q: How do I activate my warranty?
A: Please save your original purchase receipt and follow your product’s specific warranty registration steps in the Limited Warranty.
Q: Where are SunStream® products made?
A: SunStream® is proudly headquartered in the U.S. Our products are designed and assembled in the U.S., and are made of U.S. and foreign components.
Q: How did SunStream® get its start?
A: SunStream® was born after a pivotal trip to Uganda. The Inventor, John Anderson, was invited to invent a photovoltaic solar cooking solution for villagers, but instead, the villagers asked him to deliver a way to charge their phones with solar power.
He went back to his garage and tirelessly worked to develop the most durable and most reliable solar charger on the market. Our breakthrough technology is now used to power connectivity for those without access to reliable energy grids and those who want to stay connected when they’re away from a wall plug.
Q: How can I become a SunStream® retailer or distributor?
A: We are always seeking like-minded partners who share our mission of bringing energy to everyone under the sun. To inquire and make our acquaintance, please email us at email@example.com.
Q: I don’t see the answer to my question here. How can I get in touch with the SunStream® team?
A: Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you promptly.
WHAT DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY COVER?
SunStream Energy (“SunStream”) provides a Limited Warranty for all solar panels and its accessories (collectively the “Product” or “Products”) purchased from SunStream, any authorized distributors or authorized retailers within the United States and its Territories.
WHAT IS THE PERIOD OF COVERAGE?
The term of the Limited Warranty (“Warranty Period”) is for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase for all solar panels, and 1 year from date of purchase for all accessories.
The Warranty Period starts on the purchase date by the original purchaser. The Limited Warranty is non-transferrable.
WHAT DOES THE LIMITED WARRANTY NOT COVER?
The Limited Warranty covers only defects in materials and workmanship under normal use conditions that may appear in our Products during the Warranty Period. Please review the exclusions described below to understand what is not covered under this
The Limited Warranty does not cover Product defects related to:
• Fair Wear and Tear;
• Cosmetic Damage;
• Willful Damage or Negligence;
• Failure to Follow Our Written Instructions of Use on Charging Your Phone;
• Tampering of Products – e.g., Partially or Entirely Disassembled, Altered or Repaired Products Without Our Written Approval;
• Improper Submersion of Personal Property into Water While Using Our Products;
• Any damage caused to your Personal Property Used with Our Products;
• Incidental Damages, Such as Telephone Charges, Time Lost from Work, Cost to Replace Other Personal Property, Transportation Costs, etc.;
• Products purchased by non-authorized distributor or retailer;
• Natural Disasters – Floods, Storms, Hurricanes, etc.; and Abnormal Working or Abnormal Use Conditions.
HOW CAN YOU GET LIMITED WARRANTY SERVICE?
You must contact our Customer Service Department via email or website to discuss your issue and start the warranty claim process. You will need to provide your name, address, the Product type, the date and location of your purchase.
You may be entitled to a:
(1) replacement with a comparable product of the same purchase price; or (2) repair of the Product. If a repair is provided, an additional 3-month warranty will be granted for the repaired Product materials and workmanship once the repaired Product is shipped to you.
We will issue a Return Material Authorization (“RMA”) number to authorize the shipment of the returned Product to SunStream. Please properly package the Product with the original packaging and include a copy of the original proof of purchase (receipt, invoice, or other reasonable proof of purchase). Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the package. We will not accept Product delivered to SunStream without the issued RMA – your Product will be refused delivery.
Ship the Product to the address provided below:
1451, North Farmer Branch Street,
You will be responsible for paying the shipping and applicable insurance costs to return the Product to SunStream. Shipping and insurance costs are non-refundable.
We will inspect and fully examine the Product upon receipt of the returned Product. We will notify you that we have received your returned items. We should process your warranty claim within 30 business days after receipt of the Product.
Should we elect to exchange or repair your Product, we will ship the repaired or replaced Product back to you anywhere within the United States and its Territories at our expense.
LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT, SHALL SUNSTREAM, ITS DISTRIBUTORS,
OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) FOR:
(1) DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS;
(2) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND COSTS) OF ANY KIND;
(3) ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS;
(4) ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL;
(5) ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS; OR
(6) ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCTS IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING SUNSTREAM LIABILITY TO REPAYMENT OF NO MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE CONSUMER. THE CONSUMER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY SUNSTREAM PRODUCTS COVERED BY THIS LIMITED WARRANTY WHICH IS NOT THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF SUNSTREAM. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION TO OTHER WARRANTIES
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THIS LIMITED WARRANTY AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. SUNSTREAM EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, SUNSTREAM LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY, AND AT SUNSTREAM’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED ABOVE. SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, AND/OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATIONS ON RESELLERS OR AGENTS
NO SUNSTREAM. RESELLER, DISTRIBUTOR, OR AGENT IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY MODIFICATION, EXTENSION, OR ADDITION TO THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IF ANY TERM CONTAINED HEREIN IS HELD TO BE ILLEGAL OR UNENFORCEABLE, THE LEGALITY OR ENFORCEABILITY OF THE REMAINING TERMS SHALL NOT BE AFFECTED OR IMPAIRED.
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Common Wealth of Virginia, without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of any state or federal courts located in Virginia.
This Limited Warranty was last updated on January 25, 2020
About the Company
SunStream Energy owns and operates this Website. We are a company incorporated in Virginia and our principal place of business is located at 227, Pollard St, Vinton, VA, USA – 24179.
1. ADDITIONAL POLICIES THAT APPLY TO SERVICES
• Terms of Sale and Limited Warranty. SunStream Energy’s Terms of Sale and Limited Warranty apply to all purchases made through our Website and our third-party retailers or distributors.
• Refund Policy: SunStream Energy’s Refund Policy applies to all consumers residing in South Africa that made purchases made through our Website.
2. WHO CAN USE OUR SERVICES?
The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13 (thirteen) or consumers who are barred from concluding transactions in your applicable jurisdiction. Where children under the age of 18 wish to conclude transactions on our Website, such a transaction must be concluded with the prior consent or involvement of a parent or guardian. Any violation or attempted violation of this provision may result in the immediate termination of your ability to access our Services and we reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders made by you.
3. USING OUR SERVICES
• Misuse. You must not misuse this Website. You will not: (a) access or use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful; (b) access or use the Website for any purpose that is not expressly permitted by the Website or this Agreement; (c) access or use the Website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any World Panel computer system, server, or network; (d) access or use the Website in any manner that interferes with any other person’s access or use of the Website; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other accounts, or any SunStream Energy computer system, server, or network; or (f) access or use materials or information through any means not intentionally made available by SunStream Energy.
• Compliance. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement, you must ensure that your use and access of the Website complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Otherwise, any breach of the provisions described above may constitute a criminal offense and our Website will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and disclose your identity to them.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
• Trademarks. We own the names and aesthetic look we use for our Services and on this Website, and these names are protected by the United States and International trademark or trade dress laws. SunStream Energy’s trademarks and trade dress may not be (1) used in connection with any product or service that is not SunStream Energy’s, (2) in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or (3) in any manner that disparages or discredits SunStream Energy. All other trademarks not owned by SunStream Energy that appear on our Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by SunStream Energy.
• Patents. SunStream Energy owns various patents in the United States and Foreign jurisdictions. One or more patents owned by SunStream Energy apply to the SunStream Energy Services.
• Copyrights. SunStream Energy has intellectual property rights covering subject matter on this Website. The information, documents, related graphics, logos, icons, audio clips, photographs, other images, and Website layout (the “Content”) published in this Website are the sole property of SunStream Energy, except for information provided by third-party vendors under contract to SunStream Energy, its subsidiaries or affiliates. All SunStream Energy Content is protected by the United States and International Copyright laws.
5. INTERNATIONAL USERS
• The SunStream Energy Website is controlled, operated, and administered from its offices within the United States of America. If you access the SunStream Energy Website from a location outside the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local and international laws, as well as with the laws of The United States.
• You agree that you will not use the SunStream Energy Website or any publications or other Content accessed through the SunStream Energy Website in any country or in any manner prohibited by the United States Export Administration Act or by any other applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
• YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY SERVICE AND ALL WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASES. YOU AGREE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR USE OR ACCESS TO THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY WEBSITE, INCLUDING YOUR ACCESS TO ANY DOCUMENTS OR CONTENT OBTAINED THROUGH THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY WEBSITE, AND WAIVE ALL CLAIMS OR CAUSES OF ACTION AGAINST SUNSTREAM ENERGY, ITS MEMBERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, LICENSORS, OR AFFILIATES.
• WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SUNSTREAM ENERGY NOR ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, CONTRACTORS, OR AGENTS MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT (1) THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (2) ACCESS TO THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; (3) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY SERVICE AND WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; OR (4) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SUNSTREAM ENERGY WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
• TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, OUR LIMITED WARRANTY, AND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH WITHIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REMEDIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER ORAL, WRITTEN, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. WORLD PANEL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND WARRANTIES AGAINST HIDDEN OR LATENT DEFECTS, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. IN SO FAR AS SUCH WARRANTIES CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED, SUNSTREAM ENERGY LIMITS THE DURATION AND REMEDIES OF SUCH WARRANTIES TO THE DURATION OF OUR EXPRESS WARRANTY, AND AT SUNSTREAM ENERGY’S OPTION, THE REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT SERVICES DESCRIBED WITHIN OUR LIMITED WARRANTY. SOME STATES, COUNTRIES, AND/OR PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY (OR CONDITION) MAY LAST, SO THE LIMITATION DESCRIBED ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT IN NO EVENT, SHALL SUNSTREAM ENERGY, ITS DISTRIBUTORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, IN TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO NEGLIGENCE) FOR (1) DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT; (2) ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEY’S FEES, AND COSTS) OF ANY KIND; (3) ANY LOSS OF REVENUE OR PROFITS; (4) ANY LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR GOODWILL; (5) ANY LOSS OF INFORMATION, DATA, SOFTWARE, APPLICATIONS; OR (6) ANY OTHER FINANCIAL LOSS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ABILITY OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCTS, TO THE FULL EXTENT THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DISCLAIMED BY LAW. THE PRICE PAID FOR THE PRODUCT IS A CONSIDERATION IN LIMITING WORLD PANEL’S LIABILITY TO REPAYMENT OF NO MORE THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID BY THE CONSUMER. THE CONSUMER ASSUMES ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, OR INJURY TO ANY PERSON OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF USE OR POSSESSION OF ANY WORLD PANEL PRODUCT COVERED IN THIS WEBSITE WHICH IS NOT THE FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF SUNSTREAM ENERGY. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You agree to indemnify and hold SunStream Energy, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against SunStream Energy by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of our Website.
9. AMENDMENTS OR MODIFICATIONS TO THIS AGREEMENT
We may periodically update our Services and this Agreement to describe new Website features or Products we offer. If we make material changes to this Agreement, we will post a notice on our Website to notify you of the changes to our Agreement. However, there may be certain circumstances where we may seek your consent electronically. If you continue to use our Website and third-party vendors after notice of the change has been given, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our Agreement practices.
10. CONFLICT OF LAWS
You must use the Website only for the purposes expressly set forth on the Website and in this Agreement. Any other use of the Website is prohibited. If there is a conflict between any statement on the Website and any provision of this Agreement, the provisions of this Agreement will apply.
SunStream Energy retains the right, at our sole discretion, to terminate your use of the Website. SunStream Energy also reserves the right to discontinue providing this Website, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website or any account, you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that SunStream Energy shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
12. GOVERNING LAW
All matters arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be governed by the statutes and laws of the Common Wealth of Virginia, the USA without regard to the conflicts of laws principles thereof. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of any state or federal courts located in Virginia.
13. EFFECTIVE DATE
14. CONTACT INFORMATION
Please contact us if you any questions about this Agreement. You may reach us at email@example.com
2. Third-Party Vendors
SunStream Energy enlists the assistance of approved third party e-commerce and email subscription vendors (“third-party vendor”). Our approved third-party vendors provide us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products to you and manage your email subscription. In general, third-party vendors will only collect, use, and disclose your personal information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
Our International transactions are facilitated and hosted through our approved third-party vendor’s e-commerce websites and may be limited to customers in specific regions only. As an international customer, you will be redirected to a checkout page hosted by our approved third-party vendor when you click the checkout button. Your personal information is stored through the third-party vendor’s data storage, databases, and the general third-party vendor’s application.
3. What Personal Information We Collect
We collect some of your personal information from you when you place an order, purchase something or elect to join our email subscription through our third-party vendors. When ordering, purchasing or subscribing, we may collect your name, age, date of birth, billing address, shipping address, phone number, email address, and other information so we may fulfill your order. However, our third-party vendors will additionally collect and store your credit card payment details, and charge your credit card in connection with the order. World Panel does not view or store your credit card information.
4. How We Use Or Share The Personal Information Collected
We use the personal information you have provided to us for various purposes where applicable, including for our main operations, fulfilling your orders, email subscription, and other reasons which you may request to be informed about.
Main Operations We may use and disclose personal information about you in connection with our ongoing business operations. This may include disclosure of this information to World Panel third-party vendors, affiliates, and subsidiaries to assist us with our operations. These vendors, affiliates, or subsidiaries may only use this information in connection with providing services to SunStream Energy.
Fulfillment of Order We use the personal information you have provided to us to enable the delivery of products to you, to respond to your requests, to contact you when we have trouble processing a request or orders, to provide you with our product updates, and any other information that we believe may be of interest to you. Any information which you may refuse to provide to SunStream Energy, or is provided incorrectly, and which is essential to the fulfillment of your order may result in SunStream Energy, its third-party vendors, affiliates, or subsidiaries being unable to deliver products to you.
In such an instance, SunStream Energy expressly reserves its right to refuse to conclude a contractual agreement or transaction with you. Where such an agreement has been concluded but cannot be fulfilled due to insufficient or incorrect information provided by you, SunStream Energy will apply its Terms of Sale policy.
Email Subscription or Electronic Directory You may elect to “opt-in” to receive communications from SunStream Energy. We may use personal information that you have provided us to send you confirmations, technical notices, updates, and/or newsletters. You may object to the use of your personal information or withdraw your personal information from an email subscription or electronic directory at any point in time. Please contact us using the information below. For Other Reasons. We may disclose personal information if required or authorized to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in urgent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of any individual.
5. Access, Accuracy And Choice
Access and Accuracy You can help ensure that your online contact information and preferences are accurate, complete, and up to date. You can contact us using the contact information below to review and correct any inaccuracies of your personal information or request to have your personal information deleted unless SunStream Energy will be required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Choice The personal information that you provide us allows SunStream Energy to send you marketing and non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your product purchases or shipment confirmations. In contrast, marketing emails may include emails relating to our new products or our newsletters.
SunStream Energy provides instructions on how to “opt-out” of receiving further marketing emails in every email. However, if you are opt-out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. You are entitled to contact us using the information below and specify that you would like to be removed from the email database.
6. Data Security And Integrity
SunStream Energy takes reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to protect your personal information online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive personal information, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure method.
While encryption methods are used to protect sensitive personal information transmitted online, we also protect your personal information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personal information. The computers/servers in which we store personal information are kept in a secure environment. However, you understand that there are always risks with providing personal information, whether in person, by phone, via the Internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe or “hacker” proof.
This website is not directed to children under the age of 13 (thirteen), and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us using the contact information below. Where children under the age of 13 wish to subscribe to or conclude transactions with SunStream Energy, such a subscription or transaction must be concluded with the prior consent of a parent or guardian who is responsible for the child and is legally competent to provide consent.
In such instance, SunStream Energy requires the parent or guardian to provide SunStream Energy with his or her personal information, and not that of the child, for purposes of our business operations and the fulfillment of the order. However, if a parent or guardian’s personal information is not provided, the World Panel expressly reserves its right to refuse to conclude an agreement or transaction.
8. Other Links
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
10. Enforcement And Contact Information
We undertake to treat all communication received from you with the utmost confidentiality to the extent that it is necessary and reasonably practicable to do so.
You may reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may also write to us at:
SunStream Energy: Privacy Officer, 227, Pollard St, Vinton, VA 24179
11. Effective Date