TO ENERGIZE AND IMPROVE DAILY LIVES AROUND THE WORLD WITH AN ENABLING SOLAR TECHNOLOGY THAT POWERS MOBILE ENGAGEMENT
The Inventor, John Anderson, created SunStream after witnessing energy poverty first hand on a pivotal trip to Uganda in 2011. Starting work in his garage, he’s made bringing energy enabling technology to those who need it most of his life’s mission.
“Every human being must be able to make their own power, especially when the electrical grid goes down. This is why we manufacture the most durable and reliable off-grid portable USB solar panel on the market for powering mobile devices.”
– John A. Anderson, Inventor
SunStream Technology seeks to empower individuals around the world with its breakthrough patented solar technology.
GLOBAL PATENT SUMMARY
- 74 Granted Patents and Design Patents in 53 Countries
- 61 Pending Patent and Design Patent Applications in 70 Countries
- 8 Granted Design and Utility Patents
- 11 Pending Design, Utility, and Provisional Patent Applications
- 66 Granted Design and Utility Patents (ARIPO, Brazil, China, EU, India, Japan, Nigeria, Singapore, Taiwan)
- 50 Pending Design and Utility Patent Applications (ARIPO, Canada, China, EU, India, Malaysia, Mexico, OAPI, South Africa, South Korea, Taiwan, Vietnam)